» London » London » London
5 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: London, London
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
The game is afoot....
For all Sherlock Holmes fans! The perfect small group tour to take you deep into the Victorian world of the great Detective and his loyal friend Dr J Watson. This tour focuses on the original stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle from the 1880's - 1925. Your guide is a true 'Sherlockian' and previously worked at the Sherlock Holmes Museum in Baker Street, so you are in very safe hands!
• The places where Conan Doyle lived and wrote 'The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes'
• See where Sherlock and Watson first met
• Buildings, Landmarks, and Streets featured in the stories
• Dr Watson's Home and Surgery after he married
• The Langham Hotel - The meeting that took place here bought Sherlock to the world!
• 221b Baker Street and Optional Visit to The Sherlock Holmes Museum
• Other iconic London locations included on the tour St Paul's, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben.
Your guide has 100% Five Star Rating on Trip Advisor.
Oyster Card or travel card is required for the London Underground to move between locations.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
10 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
5 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
40 minutes • Admission Ticket Not Included
© Copyright 1995 - 2022 London Travel Guide